Kumaraguru Centre of Industrial Research and Innovation (KC.IRI), the research body of Kumaraguru Institutions was established in the year 2017 as a remembrance of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. KC.IRI is a focused Research & Innovation Ecosystem at KCT in symbiotic collaboration with industries for the promotion of industry-specific applied research, innovative product development, advanced learning and skill development programs. It bridges across industry and the student, to provide support to enter industries and to improve projects which are evaluated by the industry experts. We strive to create a pool of skilled students in Design and Manufacturing through industry specific certification programs in skill development under Skill-India / Make-in-India schemes by establishing Manufacturing Hubs by leading industries. Appreciating the importance of the industry-academia partnership in transforming research and education to greater heights, KC.IRI has partnered with industries and universities which helps in building an advanced technological research platform and empowers innovation. KC.IRI focuses on the growth of skilled personals for the betterment of tomorrow.
To provide exemplary leadership in applied research and specialized skill development through a vibrant ecosystem involving industry and academia.
- Providing support to R&D organisations / Industry and consulting to Industries by Faculty & Students.
- Industry supported, Project Based Learning and Skill Development undergraduate and postgraduate programs to make students Industry Ready.
- Establishing Industry sponsored Research ,Product and Competency Development centres.
- [email protected]
- Intellectual property Rights (IPR) Cell
- Ph.D Full Time Scholars
- UGC-Minor Research Project
- Research activities
- Kct Tifac Core
- Structural Technology Centre